Welcome to Ystwyth Medical Group
If you are a student please click here.
If you are hosting a Ukrainian family, please contact the surgery for a registration pack.
You will need to live in our practice area to register with us, if you are unsure whether you are in our area please contact us.
We will need to see proof of address for each patient over 16 registering. This can be a recent bank statement, utility bill in your own name (mobile phone bills are not accepted), tenancy agreement or council tax statement. We may also require one form of photographic ID. Without this we will not be able to process your registration.
We need your NHS number, this can be obtained from your previous GP practice.
If you have any questions please contact reception on 01970 613 500, or email us on email@example.com
Until you have completed all the steps we cannot process your registration.
Register online - complete steps 1-3
- Fill in the Online registration form, then
- Download the Registration Documents
- Email the patient contract and with proof of address to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not send these your registration will not be processed. If you take regular medication, please include your repeat prescription form with your application to register.
- Print the Registration Pack. Sign as needed and either
- photo/scan your documents and send them to email@example.com with your proof of address.
- return them to the practice. Please ring the buzzer so we can check your registration, and bring with you your proof of address. If you take regular medication, please include your repeat prescription form with your application to register.
If you do not have a printer you can collect a registration pack from reception.
Please leave at least 7 working days for a new registration to be processed. – This may take longer due to the COVID pandemic.
To ensure that your registration is a processed promptly, please make sure that all the relevant paperwork is filled in correctly and the Patient Contract is signed.
Failure to provide these documents will cause a delay in processing your registration.
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services