We are pleased to confirm that out contraception clinic will be resuming.
This is a drop in clinic running at 5pm to 5.30pm on Mondays only, no appointments are booked in advance.
When you arrive, report to reception.
Patients are seen first come first serve basis.
Rhaglen Brechiadau Gwanwyn COVID 19
Mae cleifion 75 oed a throsodd yn gymwys i gael y pigiad hwn os yw o leiaf 3 mis wedi mynd heibio ers eu brechiad diwethaf, ond dim ond os mae’r trydydd dos oedd y brechiad diwethaf.
Bydd rhai cleifion gwrthimiwnedd wedi derbyn pedwerydd dos ychwanegol a byddant hefyd yn gymwys i gael dos yn y gwanwyn.
Peidiwch â chysylltu â'r feddygfa i holi am eich COVID booster.
Cysylltwch â Hywel Dda yn uniongyrchol ar:
0300 303 8322
COVID 19 Spring Booster Program
Patients aged 75 and over are eligible to receive this booster if it is at least 3 months since their last vaccination, but only if the last vaccination was their third booster dose.
Some immunosuppressed patients will have received an additional fourth dose and they will also be eligible for a spring booster dose.
Please do not contact the surgery to enquire about your COVID booster.
Please contact Hywel Dda directly on: COVIDenquiries.email@example.com
0300 303 8322
- During tough times we can all need help sometimes whether just a friendly face and a talk or an activity to occupy your time and mind. This charity specialises in giving that support for people with life limiting or incurable illnesses. Set up and based in Aberystwyth they have provided support since their founding in 2015.
- For more information and the services that they offer, please follow the link below.
- Text Message/E-mail Reminders
- You can now register to receive information by text message/e-mail regarding appointments and healthcare.
- Under the new data protection regulations introduced from 25th May 2018, we will continue to contact patients via text messages regarding the delivery of care if they have provided consent to do so.
- If practices are sending messages about recommended treatment for the management of a specific health issue, then this is defined as providing appropriate care for patients, not marketing purposes.
- If you wish to register for this messaging service please fill out the consent form.
- If you wish to opt out of this messaging service then please contact the surgery on 01970 613500.
- Are You Collecting A Prescription / Sick Note / Letter That Is Not Yours?
- Giving Consent For Someone To Speak On Your Behalf?
- (E.g - All health needs, medication or test results)
- Due to General Data Protection Regulations from Friday 25th May 2018 only the patient may collect their prescription / sick note / letter OR speak about their health with one of the Practice Team, unless they have provided written consent for someone else to do.
- Once completed and signed, please either email forms to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or put them in the practice postbox.
- Allow someone to collect for you Allow someone to speak for you
- You can also collect forms from reception - ring the buzzer at the entrance.
- We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- PLEASE NOTE: If we hold your telephone number/s or address on your health record we may contact you by text message, telephone or in the form of a letter.
- If you wish to opt out of any of these options then please contact the surgery on 01970 613500.